Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Schools Out

Good Morning Everyone,
   I hope that you are having a great week so far! This week has been really busy for my family and I, because this is the last week of school. The Willow Springs school lets out today for the summer at 11:45. So summer is officially starting for school students and their families today! This means time for bbq's, camping, float trips, ice cream, and catching fire flies. I love summer, it is my favorite time of the year. If you are looking for something to do for vacation or maybe just for the weekend, we have several good rivers and lakes close that you can take advantage of this summer. Norfork lake is pretty close and the jacksfork river is also very popular for summer float trips, or just a place to go swimming and spend the day. On another note, I heard at the office that we now have 45 acres available with two creeks near Ava, Mo. If you would like to see this property or any of the many others we have, please check out our website. Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment