Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gardens Growing?

Good Afternoon Everyone,
  I am sure that everyone's gardens have been enjoying the rain that we have gotten the past two nights. I am glad that the sun came out today and brought  back the beautiful summer weather that we are used to here in Missouri. Don't forget that this Sat. June 2nd is the Fun Run at the Willow Springs Nursing Home for the Special Olympics. Contact Charley Hogue at (417) 469-0189 or the Nursing Home at (417) 469-3152 for more information. I just saw a nice piece of land that we have that is really close to the Black River. So if you are looking for a small piece of land that is close to something for the family to do this summer, this 3.1 acre parcel would be it! Come visit our website for pictures and more information. I hope that you are having a great week so far! I will talk to you again on Friday! Have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment