Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Again Already

Good Morning Everyone,
   I hope that you are having a good Monday so far. And I hope that everyone had a great time celebrating Mother's Day this weekend! I know that I had a nice, relaxing day, enjoying my two little girls. Well, now it is about time for all of the summer activities to begin. School here in Willow Springs, Mo will get out on Wednesday at 11:45. And don't forget that this Saturday May 19th is Armed Forces Day. This is a special day where we can pay tribute to all of those that risk their lives' everyday for us and our country! We can at least take this one day to show appreciation to them and their families for all of their hard work and sacrifices that they make. I hope that everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment